Product Description
Soft Faux Suede cover wraps around the entire furniture for ultimate protection. Attached D-rings help keep cover in place.
| List Price: | $59.99 |
| Price: |
$46.01 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details |
| as of Sun, 03 Mar 2013 06:34:45 GMT ***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time*** | |
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #50961 in Home
- Brand: Innovative Textile Solutions
- Model: 815632017810
- Dimensions: 98.50" h x 2.00" w x 132.00" l,
Features
- Faux Suede soft yet durable
- Ultimate covers more the furniture
- Extra plump fill
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.Do not buy this product
By robert preneta
I washed the cover after using it for a week. The underside material became hard and ripped and the product ended up in the garbage. I bought the couch and love seat covers and ended up throwing $100.00 in the trash. I was very disappointed.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.Covers a lot
By Jo-Anne Blowers
This furniture protector really covers a lot. I like the way it covers the back of the couch as well as the front and the straps really help keep in place. They also wash up nicely without wrinkling.
No comments:
Post a Comment