Product Description
Get a semi-custom look and fit with our 2-piece Patented Construction slipcover. Elastic corners, separate seat cushion, and wearable fabric make for a comfortable fit that transforms your old sofa or loveseat to a new one.
| List Price: | $109.99 |
| Price: |
$76.87 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details |
| as of Sun, 03 Mar 2013 06:34:57 GMT ***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time*** | |
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #66829 in Home
- Size: Loveseat
- Color: Black
- Brand: Maytex Mills
- Model: 4000182-lblk
- Dimensions: 29.00" h x 35.00" w x 72.00" l,
Features
- 2-Piece Semi-Custom Fit
- Elastic Corners
- Separate Cushion Cover
- Also fits T-Cushions
- Installation instructions included
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
6 of 7 people found the following review helpful.nice quality, not big enough
By M. Newcomb
The fabric is really nice. The description said that it would fit my size couch, but I couldn't get it over the arms. The arms of my couch are overstuffed, so maybe that was the problem.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.Lovely but Smaller Than Described
By amybobamy
I purchased this same product for a sofa, chair, and loveseat. The sofa and chair covers are FANTASTIC! Snug but not tight, comfortable and a delight. (Well, the chair cover may be a bit large, but I "arranged" it so it is not a problem).
The loveseat is absolutely too small, and I returned it for another sofa cover, which is slightly too large, but again -- adjustable.
Love this company's products, but sizing was an issue for the loveseat.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.Fits both of my sofa's perfectly.
By myopinionistruth
This sofa set fits my sofa and loveseat perfectly. I love that it is textured but soft enough to throw in the washing machine. It can also be wiped off in between washings with a cloth. This cover holds up exactly for what it was meant for. It is used in the most occupied area of my home. I know that it will last a long time. My only gripe is the dull brown color.
No comments:
Post a Comment