Product Description
Stretch Slipcovers are the perfect way to renew, restyle and refresh your furniture, Optics is a wonderfully textured soft modern motif.
| List Price: | $49.99 |
| Price: |
$41.46 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details |
| as of Sun, 03 Mar 2013 06:34:35 GMT ***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time*** | |
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #20773 in Home
- Color: Chocolate
- Brand: Stretch Sensations
- Model: OPTLOVE chocolate
- Dimensions: 11.00" h x 5.00" w x 11.00" l,
Features
- Form fitting stretch fabric fits more furniture styles
- Machine washable
- 96-Percent polyester 4-percent Spandex
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
4 of 4 people found the following review helpful.Fabric pills
By Diane Walker
I love the look and the color grey is hard to find but the size is too big and the fabric after 2 weeks looks worn out and pills. I am unsatisfied with the cover as I bought for my daughter to cover her 8 year old loveseat. The fabric does not hold up someone sitting on it.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.nice fabric
By sara S.
I like the style of the fabric and the texture, the color was just not right for my living room.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.Excellent Cover!
By Matt Weber
As far as couch covers go, this one looks great! I have an old couch that has half circle corner arms, not round, which is hard to get covers to not look horrible going around. This cover stretches so nicely that it formed around it perfectly, I was so surprised since all other covers I've had never did and I just got used to it. Not anymore! It also stays in place so much better than my old covers that just laid over it and you had to tie and tuck. You still tuck with this cover, but not as much, and certainly not every single time someone sits on it like my old one! I couldn't be happier. The brown color shows more lint that my old cream colored cover, but with a quick lint roll it is good as new. Softer too! I would recommend this to anyone, I don't see how you could be disappointed.
No comments:
Post a Comment