Saturday, March 2, 2013

Closeout Sure Fit Stretch Stripe 2-Piece T Loveseat Slipcover, Sand

Shopping online Sure Fit Stretch Stripe 2-Piece T Loveseat Slipcover, Sand for Sale, Buy for Sure Fit Stretch Stripe 2-Piece T Loveseat Slipcover, Sand Get it Now.

Sure Fit Stretch Stripe 2-Piece T Loveseat Slipcover, Sand

Product Description

Add color and texture to your room wit The new Stretch Stripe t-cushion slipcovers. The subtle stripe pattern and four decor-friendly colors blends well with any room setting. Imported.94-Percent Polyester / 6-Percent Spandex. Machine wash separately in cold water, gentle cycle. Do not use bleach. Tumble dry low, do not iron.

List Price: $129.99
Price: $91.77 &
eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25.
Details
as of Sun, 03 Mar 2013 06:34:42 GMT
***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time***


Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #89973 in Home
  • Color: Sand
  • Brand: Sure Fit
  • Model: 178227270T-Loveseat-Sand
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: 22.00" h x 70.00" w x 36.00" l,

Features

  • Loveseats 58-inch-73-inch outside arm to outside arm
  • 94-percent polyester / 6-percent spandex
  • Made in china; machine wash separately in cold water, gentle cycle; do not use bleach

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

9 of 9 people found the following review helpful.
3Good quality but color not as described
By L. Davis
Love the material. The fit is great, however, I purchased a brown Surefit stretch sofa cover and a brown Surefit stretch loveseat cover as well 4 brown Surefit stretch dining chair covers - all from amazon.com . The loveseat cover is considerably lighter than the sofa cover, and the sofa cover is considerably lighter than the chair covers. Only the dining chair covers are actually brown. While none of them match, they are all in the same family of colors, but I was disappointed.

I didn't have time to return them as I needed them in place for a sleepover with 11 girls and I didn't want my furniture damaged.

Since they were all by SureFit, I expected brown to be brown to be brown, but that was not the case.

2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
5A new love seat in my living room!
By MiloMilo
This cover is much better looking than the photo shows The color seems darker, which makes it a bit nicer.

It fits incredibly well, no wrinkles, nor fabric in the air. It totally looks like new upholstery.

A year ago I bought the 1 piece for this love seat, now this 2 pieces cover is very much worth the difference in price, looks like the loveseat is new! With the 1 piece, the coverage is a little like a "tent".

This cover saved me 700 that I was ready to spend,with the one piece it looked so old and beat-up.

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
5Goody
By Krista
I used this on my person and a half chair. I looked on other websites and this was the best one. Everything they said strechy and washable.

See all 11 customer reviews...





Sure Fit Stretch Stripe 2-Piece T Loveseat Slipcover, Sand Reviewed by William Butler on Sun, 03 Mar 2013 06:34:42 GMT . Rating: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment