Product Description
The angelo:HOME collection was designed by Angelo Surmelis, creator of a new generation of modern classic furniture that combines modern lines with traditional details. The Harlow loveseat features a slightly rounded arm. Features wood legs with a traditional walnut finish. Sturdy mixed hardwood frame that is glued and corner blocked. Attached box seat cushion. Covered in creamy brown latte velvet cord. A warm coffee brown 1/2-inch cord with a creamy hue and a velvety soft hand (100-Percent polyester). Includes one 18-inch decorative accent pillow in pinwheel flower autumn brown. Autumn pumpkin orange, warm medium brown, dark chocolate brown and cream. Linen-like texture (100-Percent polyester). Highly resilient, thick, polyester fiber fill and foam seat cushions ensure total comfort. Firm seating eases with usage. Innovative engineering and packaging design enable upholstery to be easily assembled in the actual room. Eco-friendly and efficient product design uses less fossil fuel based components in construction and delivery. Break it back down to recycle at the end of use for additional peace of mind. Ships in one (1) box. Assembly required. Takes less than 30 minutes to assemble. Imported.
| Price: |
$469.00 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details |
| as of Sun, 03 Mar 2013 06:34:24 GMT ***Remember, deals price on this item for sale just for limited time*** | |
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #539465 in Home
- Color: Creamy Brown Latte
- Brand: angelo:HOME
- Model: HAR-L116-CRD84A
- Dimensions: 36.00" h x 47.00" w x 33.00" l, 59.50 pounds
Features
- Covered in creamy brown latte velvet cord
- Highly resilient, thick, polyester fiber fill and foam seat cushions ensure total comfort
- Sturdy mixed hardwood frame that is glued and corner blocked
- Wood legs with a traditional walnut finish
- Takes less than 30 minutes to assemble
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.Great Experience
By April
Review of angelo:HOME Harlow Velvet Cord Loveseat in Creamy Brown Latte
Was very excited to get our new loveseat. In short, I love it! We have the tiniest of family rooms and our furniture is just crammed in a very small amount of floor space. As anyone in small living quarters knows, it is very difficult finding furniture to fit very small spaces. This was the smallest loveseat that I could find after keeping an eye out for one for about six years. I wasn't quite sure about the Creamy Brown Latte color and if it would compliment the color scheme of our room so I called Angelo Home and they were happy to send me a fabric sample. Once I had that swatch in my hand, I knew I had to have this loveseat. The wide-wale corduroy is very soft to the touch and the color was just right for our room. This new loveseat gives us back about 10” of floor space in our tiny room after donating our old loveseat. Yeah!
In case you are wondering, the actual seating space is 42” x 20.5”. It's plenty big enough for both my husband and I to sit on it together. I am 5' 3” and my husband is 5' 8” and we both have a slim build. We didn't use the legs that came with the couch. I wanted to use my silver metal IKEA legs that I had on my old couch. They are about 2 inches shorter than the legs that came with the loveseat. I needed to lower the loveseat that 2 inches before my feet touched the floor when sitting all the way back in the seat. The IKEA legs I am using are about 4” high and the legs that came with the loveseat are 6 inches high. With our IKEA legs on, the seating surface is 18” high. That would make the seating surface 20” high with the legs that come with the loveseat. That might work out OK for taller people but the shorter 18” height is perfect for a short person like me.
There is next to no assembly putting this loveseat together. Take it out of the big box it comes in, screw on four legs and drop the back into the bottom seat and you are done. I was kind of surprised that the pillow you see displayed on the loveseat in the picture actually came with it. There is only one pillow and it's pretty big for this little loveseat. It is 19 inches square before inserting the pillow form. I don't plan to use it so if anyone who orders this loveseat would like another one like it, the first person to contact me about it, can have it.
Like other reviewers have mentioned, the seat cushion is FIRM. That is probably good for some people but not so great for others. It has been said that this cushion will soften up with time but I doubt if we will ever use this loveseat enough to eventually soften up the cushion. We use the family room rarely so I plan on it remaining firm. I did have the opportunity to take a little nap on the loveseat and amazingly, after resting on it, my aching back actually felt better from the firmness.
There are two things I was slightly disappointed in when I received the loveseat. One thing really can't be helped when ordering a couch through the mail. There is a seam that shows on the back of the loveseat where the back meets the seat. I imagine the back has to come off in order to pack it in a box manageable enough to mail. If this loveseat will be placed up against a wall, you will never notice it. Ours, unfortunately shows from all sides and this seam is very evident on the back of the loveseat. Deal breaker? No. The other thing that was a bit disappointing to me was the fact that the seat cushion is sewn into the couch. It cannot be removed. Looking at the picture, it looks as if the seat cushion is separate and can be flipped over. It cannot. I really liked the style of the Angelo: Home Sutton loveseat but that definitely looks like a one piece cushion that cannot be removed. Also, I could not find the Sutton loveseat in Creamy Brown Latte fabric which was the color I wanted. I wanted to be able to flip the seat cushion so I ordered the Harlow loveseat thinking this cushion looked flippable. Even though it isn't, it's still wasn't a deal breaker for me. I'm actually quite pleased with my purchase and even more pleased with the great service I got from Amazon.com. Their customer service is second to none! I was nervous ordering a loveseat through the mail without ever having sat on it but this has turned out to be a good experience for us.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.Ok for the Flintsones
By gillable
Cute style. That's it.
Seat surface was too high. I have long legs and my feet dangled. Cushion hard as a rock. No give when sitting down. Lastly, item had broken arm internally within frame. A punishing loveseat.
No comments:
Post a Comment